To Fear or Not to Fear?
Seminar: March 8, 2016 – 7:15 pm
Held in Surrey, BC (Canada)
- Do you desire to pursue your own unique purpose for being on this planet?
- Do you believe that your life has a purpose greater than yourself?
- Are you driven to pursue meaning, substance and truth in your life?
- Do you believe that we are all created with amazing potential to break through to the realm of the “impossible”?
- Is it important to you to overcome the obstacles that are holding you back?
- Is developing the spiritual courage to achieve amazing things of integrity, value, greatness and honour important to you?
- Would you like to connect with others who are interested in these things too?
Then, welcome, this seminar is for you.
When each of us learns to face, overcome and be victorious over the fear giants in our own lives; we step into incredible freedom and energy, allowing us to pursue all of the amazing things that we have been put on the planet to do.
If you are up for the challenge, I would love to meet you, and have you join me as I seek to share with you the things that I have learned (and am still learning!); in a seminar developed to be fun, insightful and valuable to you.
I am currently offering this seminar by optional donation, so you can pay what you would like to according to your own preference or financial ability. (If you would like to donate, select the “DONATION” option at checkout. To register without donation, select the FREE option at checkout.)
Click here to register. We would love to have you.
Where: Surrey Central Library, room # 418.
When: Tues March 8th; at 7:15 pm.
(Registration by optional donation. Space is limited. )
Free Parking available in lot across from the Surrey Central Library (register vehicle in library lobby); Paid parking available in underground Parkade.